Windows XP, 7, 8 en 10.
1 Ghz processor (32 or 64 bit)
15 mb free hard disk space (.Net framework needs 4,5 gb)
15 mb RAM (.Net framework needs 512 mb)
.Net framework 4.5 (optionally installed by Radial Menu)
|1.8||Sept 23 2018||no||6 mb||Download|
|1.8||Sept 23 2018||yes||55,2 mb||Download|
|1.7||May 11 2016||no||5,2 mb||Download|
|1.7||May 11 2016||yes||53 mb||Download|
|1.6||Mar 30 2016||no||4,9 mb||Download|
|1.6||Mar 30 2016||yes||53 mb||Download|
|1.5||Mar 27 2016||no||4,9 mb||Download|
|1.5||Mar 27 2016||yes||53 mb||Download|
|1.4||Jan 31 2016||no||4,9 mb||Download|
|1.4||Jan 31 2016||yes||53 mb||Download|
Release notes 1.8
- Added more themes to Radial Menu. Check settings window.
- Choose your own icon when adding items to Radial Menu.
- You can set a global hotkey to open / close Radial Menu.
- It's now possible to add macro's to Radial Menu. Start programs or documents with additional commands.
- Added a setting that gives you the option to start Radial Menu collapsed.
Release notes 1.7
- Themes are added to Radial Menu. Choose a theme from the settings window.
- Added setting to collapse Radial Menu on clicking outside Radial Menu.
Release notes 1.6
- Settings window threw exception error. Solved.
- Version number didn't show correctly in info window. Solved.
Release notes 1.5
- Added setting to set Radial Menu in front of all windows
- Added setting to collapse Radial Menu on clicking an item
- Changed size setting so you can change the height and width independently
- Added setting where you can choose the size of the icons
- Added setting to choose the minimum number of items per group
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Release notes 1.3
- Improved theme and added shadows to various windows
- Messagebox is now in same style as the theme
- Corrected flickering which occured during resizing the radial menu
- Added support for drag and drop url shortcuts
- Preventing radial menu from maximizing when dragging to top of screen
- Added support for drag and drop items on a existing group
- Added popup menu when right clicking on radial menu with options to add item, add group and close the radial menu
- Radial menu is now saving it's position which is being set when starting radial menu again